Rebecca Smith

Rebecca Smith

Monday, 30 August 2010

Boys and their cars.


These cars are gorgeous arent they?
Why do boys have so much pride in their car? Why do they do it up so much it doesn't look anything like how it started?

Soo i got in this guys car earlier today and i was literally sitting on the floor. It was so low down. Now why would you wont to be so low that you feel every bump in the road. Even a stone felt like a massive boulder, with the car making you jump all over the place, head skimming the ceiling and all the rest. What made it worse was that really loud sound coming from the engine. I know guys like to drive fast but the noise gets louder and louder you can't hear a thing they are saying let alone hear your own thoughts. I swear my ear drums were going to explode! There was music on to. Now whats the point in the music? If you can't hear the other one talk then your not gonna hear the music? It just makes it worse. I give credit that the music wasn't something like dumbstep with the heavy beat that goes straight through your body and fucks the beat of your heart up.

I now get why guys have their music blaring out and their windows down. It masks that awful loud noise coming from the engine. I'm not even sure if it was the engine? I have no idea about cars but i do know that i don't want that awful sound because yes i do wont my ear drums.

I dread to think what my mum thought when she heard it pull up to my house. Thinking i've been driven home by one of them chavs who has no life, whom parks up at McDonalds on a friday night and does what exactly? Eat a big mac?

Bless boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment